Hot Job: Pediatric Home Health COTA – San Antonio, TX
Great new opportunity for motivated Occupational Therapist in San Antonio, Texas!
* Pediatric Home Health company looking for a full time Occupational Therapist.
* Small home health family owned organization experiencing growth throughout San Antonio
* You’ll help kids in the following areas: Self-Care, fine motor control, handwriting, gross motor, executive functioning, peer interaction, sensory processing and more
* Caseloads available in several areas of San Antonio and surround areas
* Late afternoon and early evening availability required to see full caseload/2-8PM/some weekends possible
* PRN and part time applicants will also be considered
Competitive pay salary and benefits are available to therapists Must hold an Associate Degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.