Hot Job! Pediatric Outpatient OT – San Marcos, TX
Established outpatient pediatric clinic in San Marcos, TX seeks a full time Occupational Therapist to join their team. This is an immediate need! The therapist will spend 80 – 90% of their time in the clinic and may see a few kiddos in a school setting.
* Clinic is part of a larger group of clinics and home health providers with offices in several cities in Texas.
* Caseload consists of a variety of disorders, mild to severe.
* Clinic hours are 8-6 M-Th and 8-12 on Friday
* Client prefers a therapist with experience/would consider a strong new grad
* Salary based on experience
Salaried employees received full benefits including a generous health insurance plan as well as disability, retirement, paid time off, sick/personal days, etc.
Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.