Hot Job: Pediatric Outpatient & School OT – Watkinsville, GA
Full-time opportunity for a clinic and school-based Pediatric Occupational Therapist in a family and therapist-owned company near Athens, east of Atlanta.
* Travel between two offices in Braselton and Watkinsville and a school in Monroe to provide OT coverage.
* State of the art, compassionate therapy services for children who have a variety of orthopedic, neurological and developmental needs, with a focus on functional outcomes.
* Spacious clinics offering privacy and wonderful treatment options.
* Outpatient practice collaborating with a cohesive multi-disciplinary team of therapists.
* Full caseload available now with a flexible schedule.
* Competitive 1099 pay rates with a firm no-show policy.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.