Hot Job: Pediatric Outpatient Sensory Integration OT – Atlanta, GA
Amazing Atlanta pediatric sensory integration clinic where play is therapy. We are seeking an occupational therapist who loves creative and engaging play while integrating therapy into the fun. This is NOT your typical therapy practice so we are not looking for a typical therapist.
* JOY is the first order of the day!
* ALL Private Pay! No Medicaid restrictions or requirements.
* 100% clinic where the parents join in the therapy fun.
* Children are average to above average intelligence including gifted; attend some of the finest schools in Atlanta.
* Full caseload available with client base consisting of ages 3-16 years
* Caseload includes children with sensory processing disorders, high functioning autism, Aspberger, ADHD, dyspraxia, and developmental coordination disorder.
* We are looking for a therapist who fits into our fun culture.
* Requires an Occupational Therapy license in GA.
* Will ideally have 3-5 years of experience in Sensory Integration.
* SIPT certified or in process of completing. Only exception is previous career as massage therapist, yoga instructor or in theatre.
Full or part-time option. Best fits are:
* A full time therapist willing to start as a 1099 contractor status initially.
* A school based therapist looking for additional afternoon hours
* An experienced therapist looking for 2 full days (morning and afternoon)
* A candidate that contracts a few afternoons with us and part time with another clinic
Pay Rate is based on experience from $55-70 / billable hour (1099)
50% pay rate for no shows
If converted to employee, you would work 40 hr per week supporting ~25 billable hours / wk – balance of time supporting other therapists for mentoring and supporting general clinic needs
Employee Benefits include 401K with match, sick time, PTO, but no insurance
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.