Hot, New Job! Pediatric Sensory Integration OT – Atlanta, GA
New graduates welcome!
Would you like to become part of a prestigious Atlanta pediatric sensory integration clinic where “play is therapy”? We are seeking a full-time and part-time Sensory Integration Occupational Therapist for an exceptional opportunity to grow into management and possibly ownership. The part-time schedule will include 1 full day (Monday 10 – 6), with 3 afternoons and Fridays off. This is NOT your typical therapy practice so we are not looking for a typical therapist. New Grads with pediatric experience will be considered.
* JOY is the first order of the day! We love creative and engaging play while integrating therapy into the fun
* ALL Private Pay! No Medicaid restrictions or requirements
* 100% clinic where the parents join in the therapy fun
* Children are average to above average intelligence including gifted; attend some of the finest schools in Atlanta
* part-time caseload available with a client base consisting of ages 3-16 years
* Caseload includes children with sensory processing disorders, high functioning autism, Aspberger, ADHD, dyspraxia, and developmental coordination disorder
* We are looking for a therapist who fits into our fun culture
* Requires an Occupational Therapy license in GA
* The full-time OT will have 3-5 years of experience in Sensory Integration with the ability to lead other therapists
* The part-time OT – we will consider a new grad with pediatric experience
* Prefer SIPT certified or in process of completing. The only exception is previous career as massage therapist, yoga instructor or in theatre.
Compensation and Benefits:
* For the full-time position, you can be either an employee or a 1099 contractor
* Pay Rate is based on experience
* 50% pay rate for no shows
* Once converted to an employee, you would work 40 hr per week supporting ~25 billable hours/wk – a balance of time supporting other therapists for mentoring and supporting general clinic needs
* Employee Benefits include 401K with match, sick time, PTO, but no insurance
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.