Hot, New Job: Pediatric Home Health OT – San Antonio, TX
Great new opportunity for motivated Occupational Therapist in San Antonio, Texas!
Are you bilingual in Spanish?
Do you have pediatric experience and/or home health experience?
Looking to pick up some early evening hours or visits on Saturdays?
* Pediatric Home Health company looking for an Occupational Therapist to work PRN, part time or up to full time as caseload permits
* Small home health family owned organization experiencing growth throughout San Antonio
* You’ll help kids in the following areas: Self-Care, fine motor control, handwriting, gross motor, executive functioning, peer interaction, sensory processing and more
* Caseloads available in several areas of San Antonio and surrounding areas
* Late afternoon and early evening availability important to see full caseload
* Patients appointments are available 2-8pm and on the weekends
* PRN and part time applicants will all be considered
Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Competitive pay salary and benefits are available to therapists
* Benefits are offered for full time: Health, dental, vision, short term & long term disability, AD&D, and voluntary life benefits. (Full Time therapist must have 30 visits/hours in a week or 60 visits/hours in a two week period, Sunday through Saturday.) Mileage reimbursement and laptops provided.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.