Hot, New Job! Pediatric Occupational OT – SE Missouri
PediaStaff is actively recruiting for Pediatric Occupational Therapists to join a dedicated team at a Not-for-Profit Children’s Center in SE Missouri. Have you ever thought about working for a company that isn’t concerned about whether a family can afford to pay for their child’s therapy services? If so…you have got to look at this job opportunity! We are looking to add several Occupational Therapists to our TEAM…New Graduates are highly recommended to apply for this job. You would be joining a team of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists and assistants who are truly passionate about the work and moreover the result of their efforts. They see the result daily!
* Our client is a highly respected, non-profit pediatric therapy clinic whose main benefactor is a celebrity of note
* They serve children with all types of special needs, including, but not limited to cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, shaken-baby syndrome, autism, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy, seizure disorder, ADHD, as well as numerous other syndromes and other developmental delays.
* You would work in the public schools during the mornings and the Children’s Center in the afternoons
* Well recognized for its leadership role in the treatment of children with special needs and developmental delays
* They provide pediatric occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, and early intervention
* They provide a comprehensive range of on-site and off-site services for more than 340 children with special needs from birth through 21 years of age
* Mentorship is not only provided…but mandated by management. You would be assigned a “mentor” and have weekly meetings
Due to continued growth and the departure of a couple of OTs due to family issues, they are looking for several occupational therapists to serve the children of the SE Missouri area.
* competitive pay for the hours/days worked
* 100% PAID HEALTH INSURANCE
* relocation assistance
* continuing education
* 10 days Paid time off coupled with 2 weeks off at during the Christmas/New Yeas holiday, and all other major holidays (YOU really ONLY work about 10 months out of the year!)
* life insurance, disability, and more!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.