Hot, New Job! Pediatric Occupational Therapist – Beverly Hills, CA
What’s not to love about Beverly Hills? This home to the rich and famous is among the most glamorous and famous cities in the world. If you are a pediatric Occupational Therapist we invite you to join this innovative outpatient clinic in the heart of Beverly Hills. From hopeful celebrity spottings and people watching, to window shopping at the most exclusive boutiques in the world on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills is sure to have something for you.
* Pediatric Outpatient Clinic Hours: M-F 8:30am – 6:30pm and Sat 9:00am – 3:00pm
* OT Schedule: 4 days during the week and half day on Saturday
* Occupational Therapist is paid on a W2; hourly with the opportunity to build to salary
* OT Caseload Details, Pediatric from EI – 21 years of age, we expect at least 35 hours of direct client time for salaried position and 32 hours for a full-time hourly position
* Additional Info: Paperwork time is calculated in the client session time; ie. 30-minute client will be scheduled an additional 5-10 minutes of write up and 45-minute client an additional 5 – 15 mins write up
Benefits for full-time employees:
1. PTO (10 days of vacation per year, 5 days of sick per year and 6 Holidays per year
2. Insurance contributions
3. IRA matching
4. $200.00 per year CEU reimbursement
5. Weekly staff meeting
6. Work with a team of SLPs, OTs, and ABAs
7. SLP supervisor rule available
8. Room for advancement
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.