Hot, New Job! Pediatric Occupational Therapist – Cary, NC
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a pediatric clinic position with some diversity in populations and settings? Join this rapidly growing therapist-owned company providing outpatient and community-based therapy to pediatrics and some adult/geriatric patients in the Cary/Raleigh area. Time will be spent in both the clinic in Cary. We are seeking an Occupational Therapist with pediatric experience.
* The Occupational Therapist will maintain a strong skillset providing therapy to various age groups with a majority of pediatrics
* The Occupational Therapist will work in the Cary clinic
* Great mentoring and support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team of PT, OT, and SLP staff
* Will need after-school availability from 3:00-7:00 a minimum of three evenings a week.
* RECENT new grads with strong pediatric clinical experience welcome!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Extremely Competitive compensation and Structure bonus payments
* Earned PTO and Paid holidays
* 401 K, College tuition reimbursement, Liability insurance, Continuing education
* Company paid internet connected Ipad (position based) and Company paid cell phone
* Electronic Documentation (WebPT) with Online documentation training
* Extensive clinical and operational training support and Insurance (payer) Training
* Management opportunities with training
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.