Hot, New Job! Pediatric Occupational Therapist – Coeur d’Alene, ID
Its playtime, all the time! The Coeur d’Alene area is surrounded by more than 55 lakes within easy driving distance. Come join a therapist-owned multidisciplinary private practice specializing in the evaluation and treatment of children from birth through adolescence. PediaStaff is looking for a full-time pediatric Occupational Therapist.
* The Occupational Therapist will work in a collaborative team environment
* Professional development, offering both mentoring and continuing education opportunities
* The Occupational Therapist will have reasonable productivity goals
* The Occupational Therapist will work with children with ADD, Cerebral Palsy, Developmental Delays, Downs, Learning Disorders, MD, Sensory Processing Disorders, etc.
Competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, continuing education, and professional expenses
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Prior outpatient pediatric clinical experience preferred
* Fine motor, sensory processing, self-care, neurological, feeding/swallowing, and adaptive equipment skill sets are desired.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.