Hot, New Job! Pediatric Occupational Therapist – Tulsa, OK
If you are an Occupational Therapist looking to work for the BEST owner in the mid-West…then you need to consider this job opportunity! If you would like to live in a town that has tons of things to do, a university, malls, sporting events, but yet is an affordable place to live…then you need to consider this job opportunity! If you have always wanted to be part of a friendly, progressive pediatric therapy team where you can really “do your thing” without the demands of a boss who is constantly looking over your shoulder and wanting you to increase your contact hours…then you might want to consider this job opportunity!
PediaStaff is aggressively recruiting for the right Occupational Therapist to join our preferred client in the Tulsa, OK area. Here are some details to consider:
– Your weekly schedule would have some variety….providing direct patient care as well as doing evals and supervisory duties
– Caseload would consist of about 25 to 30 treatment hours per week depending on your scheduling (could be less if you are looking at less than full-time hours)
– You control your schedule…our client provides the referrals and provides a kid-friendly environment to work in
– OTs work as an Independent Contractor….total autonomy with us doing all the referrals, billing, and accounting
– Caseload age would consist of a birth to 21 population with most of the kids falling into the 3-10 years old range
– Diagnoses are primarily Autism Spectrum, ADHD, and Sensory processing but could include co-treating with other therapists/assistants
– A new grad who has completed a pediatric affiliation, or who has other experience working with children would be considered if you are a dynamic individual who is comfortable seeking guidance and mentorship from an occupational therapist with over 20 years of pediatric experience and other seasoned clinicians.
– The ideal candidate will have an appropriated degree from a college or university and have an OK State License (or be eligible to obtain one).
What in it for you:
* Compensation is based on your years of experience, credentials, and what you add to the team
* For the right candidate, we will consider relocation repayment!
* Work with a friendly collaborative team of therapy professionals focussed on helping the children of the Tulsa area have the very best quality of life possible
Apply today for a confidential interview. Let’s see if this is the “right” place for you at this point in your career?
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.