Hot, New Job: Pediatric Occupational Therapist – Woodbridge, VA
Fantastic Pediatric Occupational Therapy opportunity with pediatric outpatient clinics located in Woodbridge and Annandale, VA.
* Occupational Therapist will treat children ages birth – 21.
* Common diagnoses include Autism, Developmental Delay, Articulation, Feeding/Swallowing, etc.
* OT will serve two locations within 15 miles of each other
* Occupational Therapist will need to work 4 weekdays from 12:00 – 7:00 and Saturdays from 9:00-5:00
* Salaried or 1099 positions available.
* New grads and experienced therapists welcome to apply.
* Immediate need.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.