Hot, New Job! Pediatric OT – Myrtle Beach, SC
Think sparkling waters, white sands, and endless possibilities. Exciting PRN, possibly part-time to full-time Pediatric Occupational Therapist opportunity with a well-known and respected pediatric outpatient clinic located in Myrtle Beach. Young professionals, growing families, and empty nesters are drawn to Myrtle Beach for its stunning beaches, mild weather, countless activities and relatively low cost of living.
* PRN, possibly part-time to full-time outpatient Occupational Therapist position with flexible, family-friendly schedule
* Clinic hours are 8:00 – 5:00 M-F
* The Occupational Therapist will work with a multi-disciplinary team of therapists providing love and care to children with various diagnoses
* Fully-equipped clinic with an occupational therapy gym, a separate physical therapy gym, and 7 private therapy rooms
* Strong new grads with pediatric experience will be considered
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.