Hot, New Job! Pediatric OT – Palmer, AK
Is the Last Frontier calling?
Love the outdoors and don’t mind the cold?
Looking to live in a place where nature prevails, not the hustle-bustle of city life?
Currently considering applicants for a full-time Pediatric Occupational Therapist to work in beautiful Alaska. If you’re an out of box therapist, join this creative team and let your skills shine!
* Caseload is pediatrics, birth-21
* You’ll see patients in a brand new 9,000 sq. ft. clinic, home health, and community settings (gardening, shopping, parks, etc)
* We offer heated aquatic and equine therapy
* Family owned and operated located in the Mat-Su Valley. You’ll be about 1 minute to the mountains and 30 minutes to the ocean
* You’ll have great materials at your disposal, a light and bright work atmosphere and a team of collaborative therapists around you
* Previous pediatric experience preferred, but will train
Competitive hourly pay rates, 40 hour work week and pay based on experience. Mileage allowance plus CEU allowance and 2 weeks of paid vacation plus 7 days PTO. Medical and retirement plan coming soon! Relocation allowance available with commitment.
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). [BEGIN BENEFITS —
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.