Hot, New Job: Pediatric OT – Part-Time, Short-Term – Novato, CA
Are you looking for part-time, short-term work? This pediatric clinic in Novato, California is in need of a Pediatric Occupational Therapist for a small after-school caseload.
* Part-time, short-term (2-3 months) OT mainly needed from 3:00-6:00 (or 7:00, if preferred)
* Caseload includes 10-12 kids mainly after school except for some feeding cases
* OT will work in an established private outpatient pediatric clinic
* Work alongside an existing team of Occupational Therapists and Speech-Language Pathologists
* Occupational Therapist will be paid as an Independent Contractor
* It’s not too early to make some Christmas money!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Feeding experience appreciated.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.