Hot, New Job – Pediatric OT, Wake Forest, NC
Are you looking for a pediatric position with some diversity in populations and settings? Join this rapidly growing therapist-owned company providing outpatient and community-based therapy to pediatrics and some adult/geriatric patients in the Wake Forest area. We are seeking an Occupational Therapist with pediatric experience.
BILINGUAL A PLUS!
* The Occupational Therapist must maintain a strong skillset providing therapy to various age groups with a majority of pediatrics
* Community-based settings include daycares, preschools, assisted living centers, and in patient’s home (not home health services)
* Great mentoring and support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team of PT, OT, and SLP staff
* Build a custom caseload within 30 miles of your home with flexible work hours
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Must have a current NC OT license
* Must have pediatric experience
* Some evening hours required
*Extremely Competitive compensation (per visit)
* Earned PTO
* Paid holidays
* Electronic Documentation (WebPT)
* Home Care Kit: clinical patient supplies furnished by CFR (if expense, its reimbursed)
* Company paid internet connected Ipad (position based)
* Company paid cell phone
* 401 K
* Liability insurance
* Continuing education
* Mileage reimbursement (for home care therapists)
* Online documentation training
* Flexible work day and work week
* Extensive clinical and operational training support
* Management opportunities w/ training
* Structure bonus payments
* Insurance (payer) Training
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.