Hot, New Job! Pediatric Occupational Therapist – Fredericksburg, VA
Excellent Opportunity for an Occupational Therapist at a therapist-owned, multidisciplinary state-of-the-art outpatient clinic. This clinic has an established client base, so you’ll be able to start full-time.
* Direct-hire long term position for a Pediatric OT in an outpatient clinic setting
* Occupational Therapist will treat children mainly from birth to 10 years of age
* Diagnoses include minor language delays as well as more severe diagnoses, autism, etc.
* Choice of schedules either Monday – Friday or Tuesday – Saturday
* Clinic is a therapist-owned whose practice has been growing rapidly!
* Occupational Therapist will enjoy a generous hourly pay and optional benefits.
* Benefits include 401K, continuing education, health insurance stipend and paid holidays/sick time.
* The whole team is eager to bring a new person on board. New grad OTs are welcome!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.