Hot, New Job! School-Based Occupational Therapist – Tulsa, OK
PediaStaff is partnering with one of our long-time associates to locate motivated Occupational Therapists to work in the Tulsa, OK Public Schools! That’s right…YOU can work in the public schools as a contract employee…where you enjoy the school hours with NO nights, weekends, or late evening appointments! If you are an Occupational Therapists looking to spend more time with your family…Summers Off…then don’t hesitate and apply for this job opportunity today and we will set up a confidential interview with our client promptly!
Your job would include:
* the Occupational Therapist will be assisting the beautiful children of the Tulsa, OK area in the public schools
* you would be part of a team of professionals where you would have the support of experienced Occupational Therapists
* Competitive salary based on your experience and skills you bring to the team
* Realistic caseload sizes…with a variety of diagnoses
To qualify for this wonderful job opportunity, you would need:
* School experience is required
* You would need to have your Masters Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Be passionate about helping the children of the Tulsa area overcome the deficits they are working to overcome
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.