Hot, New Job! School-Based OT – Aurora, IL
Seeking a new contract opportunity for August 14th-October 28th?
Are you an Occupational Therapist interested in working in a school setting?
* Currently seeking candidates for part-time position in the vicinity of Aurora, IL
* Position is 5 days per week
* Previous school-based experience preferred but will train
* Caseload will be discussed during interview
* You’ll work alongside a team of therapists
* Mentorship is available
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.