Hot, New Job! School-Based OT – Franklin Park, IL
Have you been searching for a great Occupational Therapy position in the Chicago area? We are seeking a Licensed Occupational Therapist to work between 5 schools for the upcoming school year in Franklin Park which is approximately 13 miles West of the Loop. You will work with a Pre-K-12th-grade population! Apply today!
* We have one full-time position available
* You will need to work from approximately 7:30-3:30 daily with a 30-minute unpaid lunch/35 hours/wk
* This Occupational Therapy position will begin on August 13, 2018
* You will be serving a Pre-K-12th-grade caseload
* There is flexibility but you should be able to work at one school per day/the schools are in close proximity to one another
* The previous therapist had to relocate and had been at this position for several years
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.