Hot, New Job! School-Based OT – Seattle, WA
Looking for an OT position in the fabulous Seattle area? We have a great opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work for the 2018-2019 school year with a wonderful school district about 20 minutes from Seattle.
* Occupational Therapist will work with students from Kindergarten through high school
* Children receiving OT services will have a broad range of disabilities
* You will work 37.5 hours per week
* Areas needing service include Redmond, Juanita, Sammamish and Kirkland
* Fabulous district and quick to interview!
* We have a .8 and 1.0 position available
Previous school experience is highly preferred.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). You also will need to have ESA certificate and be able to start by the start of the school year.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.