Hot, New Job – School-Based OT Yakima, WA
Are you looking to secure a job now in the beautiful Yakima area for the remainder of the 2018-2019 school year? PediaStaff needs you for an OT position, and we are able to consider new graduates. If you kayak, bike, climb mountains, hike or ride horses when it’s warm, or do snow sports when it’s cold, you’ll love it here in the Yakima Valley.
* Sunny climate and year-round outdoor recreation
* Low cost of living
* Only about two hours from Seattle
* Supportive team environment
* New graduates – make a high income – option to convert to a District employee later
School experience preferred, but not required.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). ESA certificate is required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099 Click HERE to App
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.