Hot, New Job! School Occupational Therapist – Colorado Springs, CO
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Want to live in the city ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the most desirable place to live? Colorado Springs offers Colorado adventure and small-town charm. We need a phenomenal part-time Occupational Therapist (like you!) for the remainder of the 2018-2019 school year. This opportunity is 20-25 hours per week.
* Amazing place to live and work!
* Occupational Therapist will work an hour from Denver – perfect for easy weekend trips!
* You will service children from Pre-K to 8th grade
* Quick interview process!
* We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience and the location
* Find the RIGHT job now — we know you can find “a job” 🙂
* Experienced therapist is needed, as you will be the only OT at the school, and they have a COTA needing supervision
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). CDE certificate is required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.