Interview Questions of the Day: Your Rough Edges
Everyone has rough edges, but it’s how we learn to smooth them and talk about how we learned from them, that will set you apart from your competition.
Here are a few interview questions that could get at those issues, and some good answers on The Balance Careers that can help you work through answers to have prepared.
- What is the biggest criticism you received from your boss? Good Answers
- When was the last time you were angry in a work situation? Good Answers
- Have you worked with someone who didn’t like your work? Good Answers
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager? Talk about that. Good Answers
- If you know your boss is 100% wrong about something how would you handle it? Good Answers
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.