Outpatient Pediatric Occupational Therapist – Rome, GA
Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist opportunity in Rome, Georgia where the rivers meet and the mountains begin. This northwestern city in Georgia is a find for hikers and nature lovers, about an hour from Atlanta.
* Full Time, salaried OT position in outpatient clinic.
* Family-friendly multi-disciplinary practice with several treating therapists on staff and growing!
* The bulk of the population is Birth – 8
* Will travel between both the Rome and Calhoun offices.
* W2 with Medical benefits + PTO, CEU, Licensure fees & dues available.Option for Independent contractor, if desired.
* Excellent mentoring program. New Grads are welcome!
Qualifications: Must have the appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy and a state license.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.