Hot, New Job! Pediatric Clinical Supervisor OT – Anchorage, AK
Adventure in the great outdoors awaits you in Anchorage, AK! If you’re an Occupational Therapist with tons of personality, a minimum of 5 years of experience, and a passion for pediatrics, we would love to meet you!
Our clinic is home to speech, physical and occupational therapy and prides itself on having a loving, family-like environment where you can grow as a therapist, and patients flourish as a result of gentle, guided treatment.
* This family-based, growing clinic sees a variety of patients aged 0-18 in a play-based environment.
* You’ll assist children in learning functional skills such as the development of hand-eye coordination, visual perception, oral skills for eating.
* You’ll also work with kids on the coordination of the whole body; and feeling comfortable with the positioning and movement of their body during daily activities.
* These skills are reinforced by progressive work on their ability to pay attention, remain calm, and learn self-care techniques such as personal grooming, personal hygiene, and dressing themselves.
* Visual perceptual skills are essential to successful participation and progress in academic settings and lead to the development of higher level thinking skills in all aspects of life.
* Your goal is to work with the whole family to develop successful, cooperative behavior patterns and effective problem-solving skills.
* Clinic has just relocated to a new, light and bright facility. You’ll have access to the latest equipment in a facility with gyms and private offices for all to work in a team environment.
The qualified candidate has worked most of her career in pediatrics and has experience in an outpatient setting. She has a passion to teach and to heal while working side by side with staff and clinic owners to create best outcomes for patients. Strong organization and interpersonal skills will assist you in this endeavor along with a creative mind, a strong work ethic, and a passion for your craft.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Benefits include health insurance, paid time off, sign-on/commitment bonus, CEU credits (continuing education a big emphasis here), yearly review/raises/bonus program, 401(k).
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.