Hot, New Job! Pediatric COTA – Houston, TX
Are you a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant interested in working with a pediatric caseload in a less traditional environment?
What creative ideas do you have as a certified occupational therapy assistant that you haven’t been able to utilize at your current position?
Do you have previous experience as a pediatric COTA and are you looking for a full-time position?
* This pediatric outpatient clinic is located in the Midtown/Montrose area of Houston
* They are home to speech, occupational and physical therapy and take a non-traditional approach to therapy
* We are seeking an occupational therapist seeking opportunity for growth
* Most kids are school aged
* You’ll have the chance to work with CoLaser, reflex integration and FloorTime plus many other techniques
* Office will train!
* Clinic invites patients to slow down and relax for therapy, breathing techniques and yoga are also part of their practice
* You’ll be able to collaborate with the team to provide best outcomes
The interview process will give you a lot of insight into this practice. They offer an opportunity to meet with owner, team and do an observation. If you’re looking for something with a different angle, a holistic approach, and a place to advance your therapy skills in a new direction, give us a try.
Benefits are available!
You will hold an Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.