Pediatric Early Intervention – OT – Atlanta, GA
Full or part-time Early Intervention Occupational Therapy opportunity in north Atlanta with a pediatric clinic specializing in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of infants, children, and adolescents.
* Variety of congenital, developmental, neuromuscular, skeletal, or acquired disorders/diseases.
* Ideally full time OT but will take a part time therapist.
* Existing caseload available with flexible schedule.
* Current therapist leaving end of August so position starts 09/01.
* Area is Sandy Springs, Brookhaven Buckhead and some Roswell.
* Prefer someone that lives in the area or willing to relocate in the area.
* Competitive Independent Contractor Pay Rate.
Qualifications: Must hold a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy and a GA license.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.