Hot, New Job! Pediatric Occupational Therapist – Charlotte, NC
Are you interested in being part of one of Charlotte’s top physical therapy practices, awarded with having the best Speech Therapists in Charlotte and recognized as having one of the “Top 50 Pediatric OT Blogs” in the nation? We are seeking a seasoned Pediatric Occupational Therapist (at least 5 years of pediatric experience) for a full-time, salaried, immediate position. This practice is in the process of expanding their services and is currently seeking to bring on a passionate seasoned Pediatric Occupational Therapist who wants to create a difference in the lives of children with Autism, sensory deficits, academic challenges, and other special needs.
The location for this clinic-based work is in the Dilworth community of Charlotte, NC. and working primarily with school-aged children.
* The Occupational Therapist will provide direct patient care and support rehabilitation activities
* You must want to create a difference in the lives of individuals with a range of presenting psychological concerns
* Facilitate rehabilitation of patients with emotional, physical or mental disabilities
* Monitor and assess patient rehabilitative programs
* Convey treatment results and patient progress to relevant parties
* Organize and update patient records
* Ability to build rapport with patients
* Maintain a clean and healthy environment
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Superior Benefits Package:
* Potential for fast career advancement
* Access to a team of highly experienced professionals as part of a clinical support system
* Remote access to our HIPAA compliant systems for data analysis, file maintenance and scheduling
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance for full-time employees
* Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) for full-time employees
* Paid holidays for full-time employees
* Paid training time
* Paid professional liability insurance
* CEU Reimbursement
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.