Pediatric Occupational Therapist – Houston, TX
Do you enjoy a lot of flexibility, high earning potential, an outpatient setting and a wide variety of diagnoses? We have a part time position for an Occupational Therapist available!
* You’ll work as an Occupational Therapist with an established company who has flourished on the south/west end of Houston for many years
* Home to all disciplines and strive to treat their patients with the highest level of care
* Clinic offers an amazing therapy gym that the kids really enjoy
* This is a 1099 independent contractor position with handsome rates and wonderful flexibility
* Position is available immediately and will start at 10-15 hours per week
* This position can build to full time if desired
* Previous experience as a pediatric OT required
* Rates are per visit
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). [BEGIN BENEFITS —
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.