Pediatric Occupational Therapist – New York, NY
We are searching for an occupational therapist for a pediatric outpatient clinic position located in Queens, NY. This is a special clinic that takes pride in offering only the finest therapy services to its client base by integrating medical, community, home, and school-based perspectives, thereby creating a more well-rounded, 3-dimensional and customized treatment plan. The therapist will begin working part-time from 2:30 – 6:30, three days a week with an opportunity to grow into a full-time caseload, if desired.
The position offers:
* A family-friendly environment
* State of the art facility offering speech, occupational, and physical therapy services
* Individual and group sessions
* An employer who values its staff by continually seeking innovative ways for career growth and motivation
* A growing practice with the opportunity to extend into school-based and early intervention services
* Direct hire and contract positions are available
* Hourly pay plus a performance bonus system
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current NY state license (or be eligible for same). We are seeking therapists with 2+ years’ experience in a pediatric setting.