Pediatric Occupational Therapist – Skokie, IL
Pediatric Occupational Therapist needed full time in Skokie to work between a school and a clinic!
* Position starts as soon as possible
* Caseload ranges from 0-18 with the majority 3-14 year olds
* 40 hours/wk/Monday – Friday
* 2 days/wk from 10:00AM – 6:00PM/3 days/wk from 9:00AM – 5:30PM
* Friendly, family oriented clinic
* Patients have varying degrees of disorders from mild learning disorders to Autism spectrum disorders
* School kiddos are primarily working with regulation, sensorimotor skills, coping skills and collaboration with teachers
* Contract or direct are both possibilities
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Pediatric experience required
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
Face to face interviews are being scheduled now! Please apply if you are interested and qualified!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.