Hot, New Job! School-Based Occupational Therapist – Sacramento, CA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist for the gorgeous Sacramento area. You will work 20 minutes south of Sacramento with elementary through high school-aged children.
* We need an Occupational Therapist to start as soon as possible and work for the remainder of the school year
* OT will work 7.5 Hours per Day; Monday-Friday
* OT will service multiple sites in a small community
* Enjoy an Excellent School District with a supportive team.
* Excellent Pay Rate and Benefits, so apply for an accurate quote, caseload information, and locations.
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate Degree in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.