Hot, New Job! School-Based OT – Portland, OR
Are you an OT looking for a school-based assignment? We are seeking a full-time Pediatric Occupational Therapist for a school-based position from now until mid-June 2019.
* This Occupational Therapist position serves Special Education students at a local school in east Portland
* Occupational Therapist will work Monday through Friday; 37.5 hours per week; Now until mid-June
* This setting serves students with significant medical and/or communication needs, in conjunction with behavioral needs
* OT will need to be comfortable with students who do demonstrate aggressive behaviors
* The school provides a positive and safe learning environment that fosters academic and vocational growth for students experiencing multiple educational and behavioral challenges, as well as medical complexities
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.