Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT – Clarksville, TN
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Would you like an interesting and challenging job where you’ll have variety in your work days and grow professionally?
PediaStaff is searching for a full-time Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic interdisciplinary team in Clarksville, TN.
* Work with mostly children Birth through school-age, and a few adults of all ages, with a wide range of diagnoses
* This clinic is successful and growing with 9 OTs and 1 COTA.
* Moderate cost of living in Clarksville
* One hour from Nashville and just south of Fort Campbell, KY
* As an Occupational Therapist here you’ll enjoy being part of a strong, multidisciplinary practice – you will love working here
* New Graduates encourage to apply!
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters in Occupational Therapy and a current Tennessee OT license (or be eligible). Some experience working with children is also needed
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.