Pediatric Occupational Therapist OT – Idaho Falls, ID
We are searching for a pediatric Occupational Therapist to join a successful and growing private practice in Idaho Falls. You visit places like this on vacation — why not live here?
Idaho Falls is a unique city, a vibrant community renown for world-class outdoor recreation, and is located close to Jackson, WY, Grand Teton, and Yellowstone National Parks. Recreational opportunities are endless with world-class biking, river sports, skiing, and snowboarding. Local lakes, mountains, and National Parks offer destinations for hiking and camping. A thriving local restaurant scene, regional shopping, arts, and music venues offer time for relaxation. A low cost of living, affordable housing, and a strong sense of community all contribute to this being your dream job.
* Occupational Therapist will work with 100% pediatric clients (birth to 18) as part of an interdisciplinary team.
* Full-time employment
* You’ll split your time about 50/50 between the outpatient clinic and local schools
* Your start date will be in January 2021 — a new job in the new year!
* Excellent compensation based on your experience (no kidding, it’s really very good for this area)
* Benefits are available for full-time employees and include…
PTO and Vacation
Qualifications: Idaho state OT license (or eligible). New graduates welcome, a formal mentoring program is in place.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!