Pediatric Outpatient OT – Charlotte, NC
Full-time Pediatric Occupational Therapist opportunity with a therapist/family-owned pediatric outpatient clinic in Charlotte.
* Facilitate the development of age-appropriate skills through meaningful activities and play.
* 2-3 years of pediatric occupational therapeutic experience required.
* Experience preferred in The Alert Program, Brain Gym, Superflex, Handwriting Without Tears, and S-cool Moves.
* Clinic hours are 7:30 – 5:00 with 7:30-4:30 and 9:00-6:00 shifts. Must be able to work two late shifts per week.
* Competitive Salary, PTO and Paid Holidays; Professional liability insurance coverage; Use of a company iPad; and License
Qualifications: Must hold the appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy and a State license.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.