Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist – Merriville, IN
If you are a Speech-Language Pathologist who is looking to work in a variety of pediatric settings and expand your scope of practice, this is a position for you! We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work full time with our growing company in the vicinity of Merriville and Highland, IN. The caseload will be a mix of clinic and early intervention where you will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders. This position will require comfort with a variety of diagnoses, comfort with AAC, and challenge you daily to come up with creative and fun interventions for your kiddos. The flexibility that this position offers will afford you the opportunity to broaden your skill set and to be mentored by a great team!
If selected, you will develop a balanced schedule between clinic and Indiana Early Intervention, allowing you to evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders from ages of six months and up! Your schedule will be comprised of working afternoon/evening hours at the clinic and morning hours with Indiana Early Intervention patients. This position will require comfort with a variety of diagnoses, comfort with AAC, and challenge you daily to come up with creative and fun interventions for your kiddos.
* Previous pediatric experience preferred; fieldwork counts!
* You’ll have a balanced schedule between clinic and Indiana Early Intervention
* You’ll work with children ages 6 months and up
* You’ll work morning and early afternoons in EI and afternoons/early evening hours at the clinic
* In the clinic, we ask that you set aside a few days per week for early evening appointments. You’ll still finish by 6 or 6:30, other days end about 5 pm
* With so many options, you’ll never be short on visits
* Rates are paid hourly in a three-tiered system that is competitive for each setting
* Full benefits are also available including PTO, a matching Simple IRA program, fitness and technology allowances, and many others
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.