Hot, New Job! Pediatric SLP – Wichita Falls, TX
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist interested in working full time in an Early Childhood Intervention program located near Wichita Falls, Texas? We are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to work in an environment specially designed to meet the needs of infants and toddlers ages 0-3 years. Apply today for this great opportunity!
* You will be supporting the families of young children enhancing their child’s learning and development through everyday learning opportunities
* You will provide services for the habilitation
* You will be providing services within a ten-county area helping with the functional needs of children with speech-language delays
* You will maintain complete and accurate documentation of all services provided to the children and their families.
* You will plan and provide services to eligible individuals of the ECI Program
* You will also be expected to travel within a 10 county area with flexible hours
* You will report to the Clinical Supervisor of the ECI Program
PediaStaff is interviewing now for selected outpatient and early intervention pediatric therapy jobs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. Now they are relying on us more than ever, to make sure their young clients have access to all the services they deserve.
With that in mind, please consider this opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you:
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for the same). You must also hold the Certificate of Clinical Competence of ASHA in Speech/Language Pathology or complete it within one year.
Benefits will include participation in Health, Dental, Vision, Universal Life, and Long and Short term Disability Insurance. Other benefits would include PTO, 11 Paid holidays, 401 Retirement account, CEU’s and an Anniversary Day
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.