2019-2020 School Psychologist – Rock Hall, MD
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you looking to slow your pace and live in a small coastal town? We have a wonderful opportunity for a School Psychologist to work a full-time position on the Chesapeake Bay on Maryland’s Eastern Shore for the 2019-2020 school year. You can live in the beautiful waterfront town and enjoy all it has to offer!
* You will work with elementary through high school aged students
* You will see children with a broad range of diagnoses
* School Psychologist will report to the Director of Special Education
* Work in a smaller town that is growing quickly – you can’t beat this view!
* Secure a position for next school year NOW!
Qualifications: Must have at least a Masters or Specialty degree in School Psychology and Maryland state license
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.