Hot, New Job! 2019-2020 School Psychologist – Yakima, WA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you looking to secure a job now in the beautiful Yakima area for the 2019-2020 school year? PediaStaff needs you for a School Psychologist position, and we are able to consider new graduates. If you kayak, bike, climb mountains, hike or ride horses when it’s warm, or do snow sports when it’s cold, you’ll love it here in the Yakima Valley.
* Sunny climate and year-round outdoor recreation
* Low cost of living
* Only about two hours from Seattle
* Supportive team environment
* New graduates – School Psychologist will make a high income with option to convert to a District employee later
Experience preferred but not required.
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate degree in School Psychology and be eligible for ESA certification
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.