Hot Job: School Psychologist – Vancouver, WA
PediaStaff has a wonderful opportunity for a School Psychologist!
* Great location in Vancouver, WA
* Easy commute from Portland – or live in WA where there’s no state income tax
* Vision to fully implement the Comprehensive Service Delivery Model
* Super team of School Psychs and you’ll enjoy working here
* Excellent pay rates based on experience
* New graduates – earn a high income now with option to convert to a District employee later
Qualifications: Must hold at leastseat a Master’s or Specialty Degree in School Psychology and be eligible for certification in Washington. NCSP makes cert easy.
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.