Hot, New Job! Charter School Psychologist – San Jose, CA
Silicon Valley is the place to be! We have a fabulous contract opportunity for a School Psychologist for the 2018/19 school year in the Silicon Valley area. Using a blend of traditional instruction, adaptive technology, and targeted tutoring this Charter School strives to meet the unique needs of each and every student. School Psychology position details include:
* School Psychologist will cover K through 5th grade
* School Psychologist will work 8 Hours per Day; Monday-Friday
* Excellent School with a supportive team.
* Position is ongoing
Qualifications: The appropriate Basic Pupil Personnel Services Credential or School Psychology Credential, as required by the State of California. Experience in public school psychology and Bilingual/Biliterate English/Spanish desired. Credential is granted through the http://www.ctc.ca.gov/. BA degree; MA preferred
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.