Hot, New Job! School Psychologist 2018/19 SY – Chicago, IL
Are you looking to work full time as a School Psychologist for the SY 2018-19? We have a need for a School Psychologist to work near the Evergreen Park area of Chicago. This School Psychologist position will be for a full school year and possibly beyond. If you are already looking to secure a great position for the fall, apply to this one!
* Position starts August 2018
* You will be covering the caseload of two schools very close in proximity to each other
* Caseload with be Elementary-High School aged students
* The school hours that you would need to work are approximately 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
* You will be conducting Re-evaluations and Triennials along with other typical School Psychologist duties
Qualifications: Must hold Master’s Degree in School Psychology and have a current state license (Type 73) or PEL or be eligible for the same.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.