Hot, New Job! School Psychologist – Detroit, MI
Are you looking for a great School Psychologist opportunity near Detroit? We are searching for a part-time School Psychologist for a 3-days-per-week position about 15 minutes from downtown Detroit. This is a contract for the 2018-2019 school year. The School Psychologist will work with elementary- through high-school aged students.
– Great location in metro Detroit
– We need someone open to working with children from elementary through high school
– School focuses on technology, science and math (STEM)
– You will work with children with a broad range of diagnoses
– This position is for the 2018-2019 school year, 3 days per week
– Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Qualifications: You will need to hold at least a Master’s or Specialty Degree in School Psychology and be eligible for certification in Michigan
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
– Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
– We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
– You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
– Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.