Hot, New Job – School Psychologist – Langley, WA
Have you always wanted to live near the beach? PediaStaff has a need for a School Psychologist on beautiful Whidbey Island for the 2018-2019 school year. We need someone for 35 hours a week, five 7-hour days.
* Location is on gorgeous Whidbey Island
* Your caseload would be preschool through grade 12
* You will join a wonderful team environment
* This is a beautiful small town close to all of the outdoor recreation that Washington is known for and perfect location for weekend trips to Seattle.
* You will earn great hourly pay rates based on your experience, plus benefits
Qualifications: You will need hold at least a Master’s or Specialty Degree in School Psychology and be certified to work in Washington. You will need to have an ESA certificate.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.