Hot, New Job – School Psychologist, SY 2019/20 – Colorado Springs, CO
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Do you dream of living in beautiful Colorado? We have a wonderful opportunity for a School Psychologist to work a full-time position just northeast of Colorado Springs for the 2019-2020 school year. This is a full-time opportunity for 37.5 hours per week, and School Psychologist will work with students from elementary through high school.
* You will work with elementary through high school aged students
* You will see children with a broad range of diagnoses
* School Psychologist will report to the Director of Special Education
* Colorado Springs is GORGEOUS – you can’t beat this view!
* We need someone to attend all student support meetings and complete all evaluations
* You will have your own office space
* Secure a position for next school year NOW!
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
Qualifications: Must have at least a Masters or Specialty degree in School Psychology and Colorado license
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.