Hot, New Job! School Psychologist – Tacoma, WA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you a School Psychologist wanting to live and work in beautiful Washington? PediaStaff needs a great School Psychologist to work full-time hours with a school near Tacoma, WA for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year, and we can interview quickly! The School Psychologist would work with middle-school through high-school students.
* Great location near Tacoma
* Quick interview process!
* We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience and the location
* High income now, and convert to a District employee in a future year
* Find the RIGHT job now — we know you can find “a job” 🙂
* New graduates are welcome!
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds at least a Master’s or Specialty Degree in School Psychology and is eligible for certification in Washington. We need you to have ESA certification.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.