Hot, New Job: School Psychologist – Tillamook, OR
Would you love the opportunity to live in an area with breathtaking scenery? We are searching for a school psychologist for a school contract assignment for the 2018-19 school year. Enjoy living near the beautiful Oregon coast, with an easy 2-hour drive to all the cultural, sporting, shopping, etc. activities offered in Portland. Outdoor enthusiasts love this area for hiking, fishing, and loads of water activities.
This is a smaller sized school district in a low cost of living area. The staff is warm. friendly and supportive. Responsibilities for this position include:
– Assessment and evaluation of students for special education eligibility and intervention strategies.
– Prepare and present evaluation results reports
– Coaching and consultation with parents and school staff on academic and behavioral interventions
– Conduct and present results of Functional behavioral analysis and develop effective behavior intervention plans
– Provide psychological services as related service per students IEP
– Leadership and meeting facilitation, with a focus on problem-solving
– Ability to organize and effectively manage multiple tasks efficiently
– Knowledge of state and federal special education law and regulations sufficient to ensure legal compliance
– Master’s degree in school psychology or equivalent
– Hold or be eligible to hold a valid TSPC Personnel license (Initial School Psychologist, Continuing School Psychologist or Transitional School Psychologist)
– Ability to establish positive relationships with staff, students and parents
– Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively using a consultation and coaching model
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.