Hot, New Job! School Psychologist – Waukegan, IL
Full-time School Psychologist is needed for the SY 2018-19 in a Charter school located in North Chicago. Are you looking for a place that you can work with a team of professionals in the field of School Psychology for the upcoming school year? We have the best opportunity and we’re ready to interview!
* You will conduct individual, group, and crisis counseling as determined by IEP or preventative services
* You will perform basic School Psychologist duties including participating in IEP meetings with teachers, parents, and staff regarding outcomes and recommendations
* Collaborate with teachers, parents, and administrators to find effective solutions to academic and behavioral struggles
* If you’re a bilingual in Spanish, that is great, but not required
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree or higher in psychology or educational psychology with a Valid Illinois School Psychologist Licensure. You will also need at least three (3) years of school-based experience
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.